• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Patriots Gameday Thread

Zod

If the call was illegal contact of the 5 yard variety, then the whiners on ESPN might have a point.

If the call was Pass interference, then here is the exact wording of the rule.

Contact that would normally be considered pass interference, but the ball is clearly uncatchable by involved players.

Gronkowski is a great player, but no way he could have come back to that ball and caught it with the defender intercepting it 3 yards in front of where he was at the time. The whiners on ESPN obviously don't understand the laws of physics.

I'm just wondering if they will give the panthers any credit at all? No mention of them playing a good. Just making excuses

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

They won't.  They are already setting up for their story line.  Game gifted to us.  

it made me a lot of money... I have been on the wrong side too many times and so has our team. Again, if Pats deserved this game it doesn't come down to that unlikely spot for them anyways. We earned this one.

I agree....Panthers DESERVED this win, and we deserve some breaks our way. I think it was defensive holding if anything because ball was under thrown grossly...So at best, Patriots get 5 yards and one more play...No guarantee of win anyways.

If the call was illegal contact of the 5 yard variety, then the whiners on ESPN might have a point.

If the call was Pass interference, then here is the exact wording of the rule.

Contact that would normally be considered pass interference, but the ball is clearly uncatchable by involved players.

Gronkowski is a great player, but no way he could have come back to that ball and caught it with the defender intercepting it 3 yards in front of where he was at the time. The whiners on ESPN obviously don't understand the laws of physics.

I agree....If anything it was illegal contact. NOT interference.....So no ball on 1 yard line. Still no credit to Panthers. N.E. is darlings of NFL. ESPN - No way the small market Panthers can outright beat the Pats

Archived