• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(ESPN) Sports Science examines game-ending call

CatMan72

Because ESPN can't let it go... 

Wednesday morning’s Sport Science segment on "SportsCenter" examines Monday night’s game-ending play, and specifically whether Rob Gronkowski could have made a play on the ball thrown by Tom Brady were it not for Luke Kuechly's “restrictive” contact. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753554/sports-science-examines-game-ending-call

They conveniently ignore the fact that Gronk would have had to teleport through Robert Lester to make the catch. 

Republican, anti-climate change, science-mocking tea partiers would debunk that science stuff in a minute....

I'm not the forum police, but it seems like a baiting comment like this doesn't belong on this forum, seeing as we all know how it will end. Just my two cents.

I'm not the forum police, but it seems like a baiting comment like this doesn't belong on this forum, seeing as we all know how it will end. Just my two cents.

I know... it won't end well............... so I edited it...

Btw, why didn't they instead figure out the velocity and impact psi of Cannon's leg whip on Charles Johnson's knee and we could discuss just how easy it is to fug up someone's career.

Because ESPN can't let it go... 

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753554/sports-science-examines-game-ending-call

They conveniently ignore the fact that Gronk would have had to teleport through Robert Lester to make the catch. 

Exactly my thought.  At the least Gronk would have had to have committed offensive pass interference against Lester to get to the ball.  This poo is getting old.

Archived