• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Network All over the Panthers

"Cam best in the league on 3rd down... Luke best in the league..." 

Music to my ears, one day in the very near future the whole league will realize how epic the drafting of Cam and Luke back-to-back was. 

...and Star should be DROY, he won't get it based on position, but he should so that would make 3 ROY's in a row. 

I rather have this team play every week. Historically speaking, bye weeks in the playoffs don't provide overwhelming benefits. Recently (the last 5-6 years), 95% of those teams with byes have been eliminated immediately. I rather have our squad winning a Wildcard spot to be honest.

Ya we didnt look so hot coming off our bye this season. I'd rather our team continue having games non-stop going forward. Unless we have a bad injury that a bye week would help with - I prefer no byes.

I'm concerned to get the bye first of all because I don't like this team with too much time off. We lost to Arizona after our bye and coincidentally we lost the last time we had a first round bye to the Cardinals. If it works out that we get the bye, great! But I will not be upset with the WC slot either.

This. I'd rather keep playing each week. The first round bye isn't a good thing for every team that gets it. Sure, an extended break could do some good by getting us fresh, but it could also lead to us coming out rusty and out of sync.

Archived