• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina works out four RBs

Dilla

To sound disrespectful, what I think is that my post was, was nothing more than a thought of what could be a reason or one of many, as to why we're working out 4 RB's when we are in the thick of the playoff race.

And you asked do I really think that we are working guys out to replace a guy next season? Yes I think that it makes perfect sense. If we can find someone with similar attributes to the player we'd like to release, cut or trade, why not. What if Stew is still hurting and we're looking for someone to fill in so that we can put him (Stew) on IR.

• What doesn't make sense is trying to be disrespectful after saying you're not trying to be...

If you can't take a little friendly criticism, then you're time is going to be short here.

As pointed out above, these guys were worked out due to the fact that we had three running backs that were either out or limited in practice on Tuesday, the countering move was to put Armond Smith on the practice squad.

Once again, think about your statement. Why would we be looking forward to next season when we are right in the thick of a playoff race... that makes absolutely no sense.

Finally, if Stew was still hurting (bad enough where he couldn't play), he would have never been activated from IR.

<p>

To sound disrespectful, what I think is that my post was, was nothing more than a thought of what could be a reason or one of many, as to why we're working out 4 RB's when we are in the thick of the playoff race.

And you asked do I really think that we are working guys out to replace a guy next season? Yes I think that it makes perfect sense. If we can find someone with similar attributes to the player we'd like to release, cut or trade, why not. What if Stew is still hurting and we're looking for someone to fill in so that we can put him (Stew) on IR.

• What doesn't make sense is trying to be disrespectful after saying you're not trying to be...

1- we wouldn't be working out guys now in perpetration for next season. No chance .

2- did you look at that list of RBs? They're obviously emergency options and not long term options.

If you can't take a little friendly criticism, then you're time is going to be short here.

As pointed out above, these guys were worked out due to the fact that we had three running backs that were either out or limited in practice on Tuesday, the countering move was to put Armond Smith on the practice squad.

Once again, think about your statement. Why would we be looking forward to next season when we are right in the thick of a playoff race... that makes absolutely no sense.

Finally, if Stew was still hurting (bad enough where he couldn't play), he would have never been activated from IR.

I don't have a problem with friendly criticism. I do have a problem with people like you responding to a post with the intent on being rude and disrespectful. This is a forum full of opinions, including your own. There is no need to try to cut someone for words you don't agree with. The majority of us here are fans of the same team, simply looking to share opinions and ideas in addition to a place to discuss our Carolina Panthers.

1- we wouldn't be working out guys now in perpetration for next season. No chance .

2- did you look at that list of RBs? They're obviously emergency options and not long term options.

Nothing is obvious about Gettlemans method to me. He seems to always be thinking about the next two moves to improve the current roster and help the future salary cap. I don't know what our RB situation will be next season. I guess we'll find out when the time comes.

Guest cornflake10

What is going on with Tolbert? He appeared to be grabbing his hamstring when he limped off the field against Miami. I gave not read anything about it after the game. Did he go back into the game after that?

I don't have a problem with friendly criticism. I do have a problem with people like you responding to a post with the intent on being rude and disrespectful. This is a forum full of opinions, including your own. There is no need to try to cut someone for words you don't agree with. The majority of us here are fans of the same team, simply looking to share opinions and ideas in addition to a place to discuss our Carolina Panthers.

My original comment was as short and sweet as you're going to get on this board. I even made the notion to let you know that I wasn't trying to get you all riled up. Just because someone disagrees with you does not make them a jerk. If you can't see that, then I can't help you.

Archived