• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Beaston" Blasted RG3 like a Rag Doll

FootballMaestro

What's sad is that two teams out of playoff contention are in primetime this late in the season. The deadskins now have played in consecutive weeks at night only to suck it up. NFC East NBC contract is alive and well.

Yeah true. But could you had waited, or stayed up late for the Panthers against Tampa Bay. Plus, I'm not sure Sunday Night Football could have the same team two weeks in a row (unless you're just saying, 'anybody but the Redskins again')? Lol

I wish we never traded him, dude's still a beast and worth a lot more than a 7th rounder. He should've stayed a Panther what a sad ending for him. 

A trade was the best option for both parties. While I think we should have received a better draft pick, there was no room for him in Carolina. He wanted to be a starter and now he is for the Giants.

I wish we never traded him, dude's still a beast and worth a lot more than a 7th rounder. He should've stayed a Panther what a sad ending for him. 

Fortunately/unfortunately, if you want to be a good team and GM, you gotta make business decisions. And jettisoning Beason was one of them. No the Panthers didn't get a high pick, but at least Beason is happy and improving. 

Archived