• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mark Brunnell on the The Herd ESPN

Cam Newton and Peyton Manning are the only two QBs to ever lead a game winning drive against the Patriots in the final minutes. Doesnt trust Cam in a big game?! Fug him in his mother fugging ear

You don't know what you're talking about niether.... you hear manning and automatically think peyton...

.... if there is only two QBs to have done such and cam being one, then the manning has to be eli...

Holding butthurt from college games against pro players is pretty stupid.

I don't really care If you kicked my college team's quarterback in the nuts back then. If you play for the Panthers now, I support you.

This. No one crushed UNC every year more than Russell Wilson and I think he is pretty damn good football player and an even better person. Also have been impressed with Glennon.

I also was a Grant Hill fan. Holding grudges is stupid.

It really does bother me that Cam can't catch a break with so many people (including some of our fans). He is at the very least a well above average qb. He also seems to be a genuinely nice guy and exudes a wonderful youthful exuberance.

But I guess Cam is a microcosm for the way the national media treats the Panthers.

Colin Cowherd asks Brunnell who is the best team in the league - and answers for him "I think we both think Seattle is the best team in the league.... you agree don't you," God Cowherd is SO overbearing.

Brunnell does agree. Then Cowherd asks "Who is the second best team in the league? I think it's San Francisco,"

Brunnell steps in "I think it's the team in North Carolina, I really do,"

Cowherd jumps in "But do you trust Cam in a big game? I don't"

Brunnell: "You know he hasn't let me down these last 8 weeks. I have watched him on film and he's a completely different QB this year. He's really playing great and with that front 7, its a totally different ballgame for him. Carolina is the second best team in the league,"

Cowherd: "You know... back to the NFC West, blah blah blah it's a great division with the Rams being fourth and having a great front 7"

Cowherd does not want to like Cam Newton. I like his show but I want to strangle that fuger.

I love his show and hes my favorite radio personality but I obviously dont agree cam cant win big games because he has won big games

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It really does bother me that Cam can't catch a break with so many people (including some of our fans). He is at the very least a well above average qb. He also seems to be a genuinely nice guy and exudes a wonderful youthful exuberance.

But I guess Cam is a microcosm for the way the national media treats the Panthers.

Don't let it.

I'm only bothered when I hear negative opinions from people whom I respect.

There aren't a lot of sports journalists that fit that criteria.

Archived