• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heath Evans says the Saints going to put up 40.

Udogg

You were my Boo.  Always was.  Dex was and still is there for me when you weren't.

We can get thru this.

Three wheels makes a tricycle.............

WTF am I talking about?!?!?

Come on you App State Boone Goon, let's win the God damn SB and let one sided bygones be bygones. 

Little old ass Brees is going to put 40 on the best defense we're ever had? The same Brees who has lost his arm strength and was under throwing his receivers all night against Seattle? Same Brees who didn't even see open receivers down field because he wasn't making his reads? fug no that's not happening. Not even close.

lol I knew this would be on the Huddle. What the OP fails to mention is that all of the other panel members dissed Evans about thinking the Panthers are the same team with their defense as last year and about the Saints putting up 40 on Sunday (saying they are embarrassed and angry, not that the Panthers can't match them). McGinness was our most active supporter. What I don't remember is Evans saying with certainty that 40 points was going to win the game for the Saints.

They did question if our secondary would be fully up to the task of stopping the Saints receivers; they just didn't know, didn't make any statements yeah or nay. And that Ryan & his defense have the toughest task of stopping Cam & our offense.

What they did not do was list "home field" as a Saints advantage. lol

Archived