• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

most underrated posters on the huddle

TheRumGone

...in the same vein as that other thread. Who are your favorite most underrated posters on here. They don't get a lot of "notoriety" but they make you laugh or have insightful comments but they either don't post a lot or don't seem to get a lot of attention.

I'll start a poll once we get a good list going. but i'd nominate these five people. I guess "underrated" could be debatable.

Marguide (very insightful poster, terrific contributor. Doesn't post so much)

SIGCHI (besides his homophobic rant a few months back, he cracks me up)

Chaos (cracks me up)

Tantric-Ninja (weird dude)

Gabeking (he finds some gems on twitter)

there's a huddle roast?

We did it a couple years ago. Salty had, I think, the first one (might have been the second).

It was hilariously epic. Good times back when I actually stayed in The Lounge and TB. I'm gonna start hanging around here more because all of the funniest poo is in here.

We did it a couple years ago. Salty had, I think, the first one (might have been the second).

It was hilariously epic. Good times back when I actually stayed in The Lounge and TB. I'm gonna start hanging around here more because all of the funniest poo is in here.

lol irl or in a thread?

Archived