• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve smith hurt his finger in practice today?

jbland

Pretty sure he hurt it vs. the Jets. Saw him grabbing at his finger after he caught that bullet that Cam threw.

Yea I remember that too.

[coolstory] I was playing touch-football LAST December, right after the CAR-ATL game and attempted to catch a rocket across the middle.  It bounced off my hands and I jammed my index finger pretty bad.  It is still fugged up to this day, probably because I didn't let it heal right. [/coolstory]

Yea I remember that too.

[coolstory] I was playing touch-football LAST December, right after the CAR-ATL game and attempted to catch a rocket across the middle.  It bounced off my hands and I jammed my index finger pretty bad.  It is still fugged up to this day, probably because I didn't let it heal right. [/coolstory]

I was playing "catch" during labor day and broke my finger and ruptured my flexor tendon when the ball hit my finger in just the right spot. That had to be the most embarrassing injury of my life. Especially  when the Dr came back with the xray results and said, "guess you wont be playing catch anytime soon" and laughed. Looking back, it kinda was funny. 

post-4826-0-15116600-1387404120_thumb.jp

Archived