• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats Panthers fans on playoffs!

Big A

Banned?

I wonder if Philly knows he's making Panthers fans look gullible by falling for his photoshopped nonsense. I wasn't going to post any of this here so it wouldn't sound like I was taking anything away from team, but here is the REAL post which seems to linked in 5 different threads already and have two entire threads dedicated to it. I was just trying to show in the disparity of stats that Saints actually played a great game.

Here is real post

um, you linked to that post in the one that got deleted by saintsreport mods. they were two separate threads entirely. maybe you should've anticipated that suspicious eyes were watching you before going on record with your hissy-fit

LOL, i have NEVER in all my years of internet forum posting, seen a bigger humiliation of a poster, ever. This is legendary. When the world falls and is rebuilt, this whole situation will be taught in schools about the dangers of running your fat mouth all over the net. This will be in history books. Absolutely classic. 

Look guys, out of respect to Zod, I'm not going to turn this into a smack thread, I just came to congratulate you guys and be a good sport . Like I said all week, I expected a lost, but was pleasantly surprised by today's performance and do think we can win on road.

As for any Cowboys stuff Philly photoshopped into my above post, I'm not even going to address it anymore, guy is obsessed! If you want to see what I wrote, you got my ID, go look at my posts.

No the f**k you didn't. You're just trying to save face because one of our guys caught your sorry ass whining about how you were jumping off the Saints bandwagon and on to the Cowboys bandwagon. Jeez dude, just let it go. You've lost in an utterly humiliating way. What you are doing now, is actually pushing this whole scenario from funny as hell, to extremely pathetic and sad.  

No the f**k you didn't. You're just trying to save face because one of our guys caught your sorry ass whining about how you were jumping off the Saints bandwagon and on to the Cowboys bandwagon. Jeez dude, just let it go. You've lost in an utterly humiliating way. What you are doing now, is actually pushing this whole scenario from funny as hell, to extremely pathetic and sad.  

okay this answered my question. fug the Taints.

Banned?

I wonder if Philly knows he's making Panthers fans look gullible by falling for his photoshopped nonsense. I wasn't going to post any of this here so it wouldn't sound like I was taking anything away from team, but here is the REAL post which seems to linked in 5 different threads already and have two entire threads dedicated to it. I was just trying to show in the disparity of stats that Saints actually played a great game.

Here is real post

1455019_238009969694488_1668138837_n.jpg

Nice collection. It shows us that despite the fact that we did struggle in a few aspects of the game for quite a bit of the time, we still were able to pull it together when needed drive after drive and especially the last 55 seconds of the game.  The Panthers made the plays when they needed to time and time again and sent the Saints home toting a big "L". But at least you have the moral victory that you tried to identify in your post at SR. Right now, that'll get you another ticket to Seattle as the #6 seed.

Archived