• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We could still lose the 2nd seed.

Pantherman

Shut up.  You did nothing wrong.  None of us know everything all of the time.

You are among friends and we do not accept your apology because it is not needed.

Pie just for shits and giggles, a Panther playoff berth and because it is the Christmas season.

Pie for being such a positive cat. Merry Christmas or happy holidays, whichever floats your boat.

As I look at the standings right now. We still could lose the 2nd seed on Sunday. You ask me how is that possible.

Well say we lose to the Falcons, but the Saints lose to the Bucs as well. So we win the division and you think we have a bye week and 2nd seed right? Not so fast. Now to the 49ers and Seahawks. If the 49ers beat the Cards and then the Seahawks lose to the Rams. 49ers win their division and they get the 1 seed because we lost to the Falcons. With 49ers having a better record then us and so would the Seahawks. 49ers would have the 1st seed and Seahawks would have the 2nd seed. There by putting us in the 3rd seed with one home game  in the WC with no bye. Botttom line if we lose to the Falcons on Sunday, but still win the division title. We better hope the 49ers lose to the Cards for us to keep that 2nd seed and the bye.

LOL

First season as a football fan?

Pie for being such a positive cat. Merry Christmas or happy holidays, whichever floats your boat.

Ever since I bitched about Kuechly being drafted and then seeing how stoopid I was, I figure I don't know half of what I wish I did.

Many forgave me on this forum, I will always return the favor.

How can anyone on this particular forum be Grinch at this time?

tumblr_mt93lcPwi41rc0yuao1_500.gif

As I look at the standings right now. We still could lose the 2nd seed on Sunday. You ask me how is that possible.

Well say we lose to the Falcons, but the Saints lose to the Bucs as well. So we win the division and you think we have a bye week and 2nd seed right? Not so fast. Now to the 49ers and Seahawks. If the 49ers beat the Cards and then the Seahawks lose to the Rams. 49ers win their division and they get the 1 seed because we lost to the Falcons. With 49ers having a better record then us and so would the Seahawks. 49ers would have the 1st seed and Seahawks would have the 2nd seed. There by putting us in the 3rd seed with one home game  in the WC with no bye. Botttom line if we lose to the Falcons on Sunday, but still win the division title. We better hope the 49ers lose to the Cards for us to keep that 2nd seed and the bye.

thanks negative nancy

Archived