• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This kid will never get a boyfriend

SCMunnerlyn1

There was not a single verse in that entire 4 minutes. I actually listened to the whole thing, somehow, to see if there were any other words. Nope just:

I wanna get high.

Don't care if I die,

I can fly across the sky.

holy crap. that makes Rebecca Black look like Christina Aguilera.

There was not a single verse in that entire 4 minutes. I actually listened to the whole thing, somehow, to see if there were any other words. Nope just:

I wanna get high.

Don't care if I die,

I can fly across the sky.

holy crap. that makes Rebecca Black look like Christina Aguilera.

That whisper thing at 1:20 ..just fuging LOL

Bullying is NEVER OK.

The kid should be commended for being creative, and obviously having a passion for SOMETHING besides drugs, alcohol, and playing video games all day.

Having said ALL of that....somebody tell him to get an interest in something that involves him doing anything besides singing with autotune. He just....goddammit. It's fuging pathetic. No. I think it's child abuse to NOT tell this kid that he has zero talent as a singer and that he'll neve--....ahhh, who am I kidding? Talent isn't required by the pop music industry.

This kid'll be just fine, even after his parents move out and leave him behind this Friday.

Archived