• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Football Focus Pro Bowl Team

Car123

the worst thing about PFF IMO is the overemphasis on the overall grade as the end-all be-all. their stat tracking is outstanding, but sometimes they just look at a list of numbers and pick the highest one and step back and call that player the best. what a way to suck the life out of interesting analysis. stats and numbers are nothing without context.

What they said about Kuechly is the dumbest shirt I have read in a while.  It applies to every player and ignores the incredible contribution Kuechly has made.  As a rookie, the team turned the corner statistically when he stepped into the MLB role.  They went from about 23rd to 10th in the league.  This year, they are the best defense in the league.  Kuechly is probably the best defensive player  in the NFL and they can't find a spot in their top 4 ILBs?  And they justify that incredibly stupid decision by saying, "That D is a collective effort-not just Keuchly out there."  Wow.

The way I read their justification was, "If we don't pick two 'Friscans, the cool kids won't let us sit at their table."

Yeah, because nearly 15,000 yards in the last 3 years is just so easy to accomplish. But I guess because he isn't a Panther, he is overrated.

The guy has the worst, and i mean worst, mechanics of any QB in the NFL. Imagine if Cam had Megatron. Hell, even Carson Palmer. Give Stafford the receiving core of say the Seachickens and he'd already been looking for another job.

The guy has the worst, and i mean worst, mechanics of any QB in the NFL. Imagine if Cam had Megatron. Hell, even Carson Palmer. Give Stafford the receiving core of say the Seachickens and he'd already been looking for another job.

I think the Seahawks have a very much under-rated receiving core. Many like to say Russell makes them successful, but I would argue that it could be the other way around more than people would think.

You make good points about Stafford. Yeah he does have Megatron, but I feel like he does what a decent QB would do with such talent. He goes for a lot of yards.

Archived