• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

yo shout out to Ted Ginn

Rags

Really was skeptical of him before the year but he showed up this year and gradually improved his route running as the year went on (Ex: Bucs game.). Needs to catch some of those big passes buthe's shown up more than once this year.

Love to see him back in Black and Blue next year after a full season of learning and improving his routes. 

happy new years guys

I agree...

Although, I must admit that I did not envision him working out this well in the passing game. I was excited about the signing in the offseason because we would finally have our biggest KO and PR threat since 89 was a return man. Ginn has so far been unable to break one all the way, but he has improved our field position on special teams. His special teams performance this year alone warrants a multi-year deal offered to him, but his play in the passing game and clutch presence is a huge bonus for the team... His future looks bright.

Ever since be returned that punt against the ravens in the preseason he's been my favorite player on offense this year. Just wish we could find more ways to get him the ball in the open field. Not just bombs on go routes that only work when you establish the run. I'll stop here before my Shula tirade. Yea props to Ted

I don't think we realize how bad we'd be without him. ginn is our only real deep threat, and even when he's not catching balls he's demanding safety attention to his side of the field.

which gives cam room to run when he needs it.

the wide open touchdown to ginn sunday was also a direct result of cam's running.

which gives cam room to run when he needs it.

the wide open touchdown to ginn sunday was also a direct result of cam's running.

Kinda due to the CBs bumping into one another, but not taking anything away from Ginn there.

Archived