• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Return Man Debate!

hdevonxz

Since TC is right around the corner it's time for competition. And what will probably be the most competitive battle this camp will be for return duties, we've got several possible players that can return kicks.

Ryne Robinson

Jason Carter

Captain Munnerlyn

Larry Beavers

DeCori Birmingham

Mike Goodson

Kenny Moore

Duke Robinson

Place your bets

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-1/camp-countdown-returners/2b19e745-4434-4f27-8b74-603463da3481

i think we ought to distinguish between punt returners and kick off returners. for some reason there's a distinction.

with that said, punt returner = ryne robinson; & kick off return = mike goodson.

Since TC is right around the corner it's time for competition. And what will probably be the most competitive battle this camp will be for return duties, we've got several possible players that can return kicks.

Ryne Robinson

Jason Carter

Captain Munnerlyn

Larry Beavers

DeCori Birmingham

Mike Goodson

Kenny Moore

Duke Robinson

Place your bets

Been drinking have we?

Duke Robi-

............ the hell?

Yeah, had to laugh about that one too. But, now that Hangman isn't here, someone has to take up the mantle of lineman turned punt returner, no? To be honest, he's got some pretty big shoes to fill, imo, as Hangman had some decent returns for us :D

Well, on second thought I guess Duke Robinson COULD win the punt return spot... although I think Otah will eventually beat him out. And of course, Kemo has that kick return spot pretty much locked up. Man, our special teams is going to be fun to watch.

Oh, and I see it as...

Punts:

Primary - Ryne

Secondary - Beavers

Kickoffs:

Primary - Goodson

Secondary - Beavers

Primary spots I agree with but I don't think Beavers is going to make the team... replace him with Munnerlyn and that's my guess on how it shakes out.

Well, on second thought I guess Duke Robinson COULD win the punt return spot... although I think Otah will eventually beat him out. And of course, Kemo has that kick return spot pretty much locked up. Man, our special teams is going to be fun to watch.

I expect Kemo to have a Devin Hester type year this year taking several to the house.:D

Archived