• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Jimmy Clausen read a defense?

Awesomeness!!

After the Arizona game (and anytime Cam struggles) the pundits take to twitter about how his struggles are due to his "lack of understanding" or similar verbiage. Even a guy like RG3, who was hailed as not only super athletic, but a smart guy coming out of college had people question his intellect after ever bad play. However, I don't think there was a single inquiry into rather of not Pickles sucked because he just simply had no idea what was going on out there. Yeah, he has a noodle arm, and yeah, he was scurred, but did he ever go through his progressions? Did he ever audible to a better play? Did he ever look off a defender? Did anybody ever ask any of these questions?

i doubt he could. actually i doubt he did. he seems to be a one read wonder. unlike the scramblers, he'd throw it away if the one read was not found in fear pressure. this is why you don't throw a young qb in too early. Fox ruined him. it turned him into a final product David Carr!

Archived