• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AFC Championship Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots "Legacy Bowl" Gameday Thread

MichaelNewtonII

Yep, this. Broncos fans are either bandwagoners or match the arrogance of 49ers and Taints fans. I lived in Boston and actually enjoyed talking football with most of those guys, very knowledgable and fun. Two weeks of Super Bowl hype among these Broncos mouthbreathers would be insufferable.

Glad I am not the only one.  Their homeristic tendencies are just too great to have reasonable conversations with.  People who three years ago were on the "Manning is overrated and chokes in the playoffs" train now think he is the best QB of all-time.

I like to go by All-Pro selections. I would like to think a panel of people from multiple organizations that pick the all-pros know more than I do. The "you have to win a Championship in order to be great" mentality is a bunch of bullshit. It's a team game. You win as a team. You lose as a team.

So I'm now quite confused about the offensive pass interference on New England after the two replays of Broncos pick plays and Wes Welkers knock out blow.

They call everything on New England and nothing on Broncos. Last week I tho it was the refs but now I'm sure it's the NFL.

Archived