• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Growl's Senior Bowl South Practice Thread

Growl

Was watching practice on TV. Guys talked about Matthews doing a 180 from yesterday.

Hoffman fell out of a break just as Mayock was talking about him getting out of breaks being important. I've watched alot of cut ups on Hoffman and my concern would be is he quick enough and can he get seperation. If the answer is yes, then i really want Hoffman.

This is going to piss people off but Matthews just does not seem like he cares all that much about being here.

Adrian Hubbard has the same issue.

Kyle Van Noy is big and explosive and hits someone every play. Full tempo every rep.

I know we need OL/WR help, but I wouldn't mind at all if we took KVN with the #28 pick if he's BPA. He's the real deal and will make our defense even more of a nightmare for opposing offenses. He's got very good coverage skills and will complement LK and TD very well. I'd rather take him than reach for the aforementioned positions of need. JMO 

read Morgan Moses had a good day, huge OT from UVa. very athletic and has great size and can play LT and RT. might work his way up to the late 1st early 2nd round.

Love him, was hoping we could get him in the second but it seems like we might need to use our first if we really want him. If his draft stock is rising like you say

Love him, was hoping we could get him in the second but it seems like we might need to use our first if we really want him. If his draft stock is rising like you say

i think he should go around the 2nd round, but i read some where that scouts do in fact like him a lot. another OT i have been watching cut ups of is Cameron Fleming from Stanford.

read Morgan Moses had a good day, huge OT from UVa. very athletic and has great size and can play LT and RT. might work his way up to the late 1st early 2nd round.

I had hoped we could get him with our 3rd round pick weeks ago,it doesn't look that way now. I've wanted a big road grader since Otah left and he fits the mold

Archived