• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Trade Deadline Thread

Proudiddy

as much as i like his highlight plays, Josh Smith is notoriously inconsistent and is not going to take us anywhere but to the first round and outn

wheres Ben Gordon taking us currently?  Thats what I thought.  Might as get someone that will play and contribute.

I cannot believe there are people who want to get rid of Henderson, but want to get Turner. I am no fan of Henderson and would love an upgrade, however Turner is far from an upgrade. Both of them are sixth men on good teams. Equal offensive players, but Henderson is better defensively.

I still think we should look at trading Sessions and Portland pick or future pick to the Wizards for Ariza. Ariza is one of the better 3 @ D guys in the league. We need shooting, and Clifford likes defense. Wizards need a backup PG, and they would still have Webster and Otto to play SsF for them.

Then look at trading Taylor or Adrien to the Knicks for Beno Udrih. Udrih can shoot the ball also and would take Sessions place as backup PG. Udrih and the Knicks have had a few differences and he has asked to be traded.

Trade Gordon expiring, second round pick, and a filler for Gasol and Jodie Meeks. Meeks is another shooter, and Gasol averaging 17 points, 10 rebounds, 3.5 assists, and 1.5 blocks per game is not washed up.

Kemba/ Udrih

Henderson/ Meeks

Ariza/ MKG

Gasol/ McRoberts

Al/ Biyombo

6 or maybe 5th seed and go to second round. Keep Detroit pick, and cap space for off season

I cannot believe there are people who want to get rid of Henderson, but want to get Turner. I am no fan of Henderson and would love an upgrade, however Turner is far from an upgrade. Both of them are sixth men on good teams. Equal offensive players, but Henderson is better defensively.

I still think we should look at trading Sessions and Portland pick or future pick to the Wizards for Ariza. Ariza is one of the better 3 @ D guys in the league. We need shooting, and Clifford likes defense. Wizards need a backup PG, and they would still have Webster and Otto to play SsF for them.

Then look at trading Taylor or Adrien to the Knicks for Beno Udrih. Udrih can shoot the ball also and would take Sessions place as backup PG. Udrih and the Knicks have had a few differences and he has asked to be traded.

Find a person in this thread that said they wanted to get rid of Henderson but wanted Turner, lol.

Again, if we're looking for an upgrade, it would have to be a player with offensive ability.

Find a person in this thread that said they wanted to get rid of Henderson but wanted Turner, lol.

Again, if we're looking for an upgrade, it would have to be a player with offensive ability.

Trading any asset for Turner is beyond dumb. Turner is at best a sixth man on a good team. No more effective than Henderson on offense, and is not a good defensive player at all. We do need offense, but offense in the form of a shooter to create space. Team also needs rebounding help for big Al

Trading any asset for Turner is beyond dumb. Turner is at best a sixth man on a good team. No more effective than Henderson on offense, and is not a good defensive player at all. We do need offense, but offense in the form of a shooter to create space. Team also needs rebounding help for big Al

The point of my post you quoted was exactly what you just said. Turner is mediocre. No one in this thread, that I recall, said they wanted to dump Hendo and trade for Turner. Most have already come to the conclusion that Turner is not worth anything beyond exchanging expirings.

The point of my post you quoted was exactly what you just said. Turner is mediocre. No one in this thread, that I recall, said they wanted to dump Hendo and trade for Turner. Most have already come to the conclusion that Turner is not worth anything beyond exchanging expirings.

I gotcha and my bad. I had just read it on another site, and I am tired of the Turner talk. The guy is not anything special, and not worth any assets. I have read where Philly probably will not look to resign him in the offseason. He will not cost assets then, but will probably sign a contract worse than Hendersons.

Archived