• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Junior!

Mayor Qumiby

Guest Dark Knight

He should thank Dillon for wrecking half the field for him. Dude caused 3 wrecks all by himself.

Still can't believe the poo they pulled putting Dale's #3 on a black car. At least change the font style & pick a different color. That's pretty disrespectful of the man who is NASCAR.

Not to mention Dale's mother was told she would never see the #3 on the track again. She said it hurry her feelings & wished they'd at least use a different 3.

He should thank Dillon for wrecking half the field for him. Dude caused 3 wrecks all by himself.

Still can't believe the poo they pulled putting Dale's #3 on a black car. At least change the font style & pick a different color. That's pretty disrespectful of the man who is NASCAR.

Not to mention Dale's mother was told she would never see the #3 on the track again. She said it hurry her feelings & wished they'd at least use a different 3.

Give the man credit... It's idiots like you that keep bringing up the #3 to gauge JR's career.

Guest Dark Knight

Give the man credit... It's idiots like you that keep bringing up the #3 to gauge JR's career.

I wasn't even talking about Jr....

Dumb ass.

Guest Dark Knight

I just hope he can win a championship before he retires. That man has always had so much pressure on him because of his father. He's carried NASCAR since he was 26 years old. And on top of all that he's a very genuine, fun loving guy who loves his fans & the sport. He deserves it.

I mean he singlehandedly has more fans than every other driver combined. Even when he wasn't winning anything & Johnson was dominating the sport he was still the face of racing.

Which, I guess more than anything, just speaks volumes to the popularity & legacy of his father to this day.

Archived