• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jordan Gross Tribute

Lilsmitty09

SIXTEH NINE!. . I remember watching this draft, my friend who is a die hard Cowboys fan was flappin his gums about how much of a bust this guy would be. They got Roy Williams that year? maybe it was Terrence Newman. . cant remember. Whoever they got wasnt nearly as good as Gross. A leader, a guy you could always count on, level headed, and most importantly. . a guy who made a big difference in a lot of lives.

SIXTEH NINE!. . I remember watching this draft, my friend who is a die hard Cowboys fan was flappin his gums about how much of a bust this guy would be. They got Roy Williams that year? maybe it was Terrence Newman. . cant remember. Whoever they got wasnt nearly as good as Gross. A leader, a guy you could always count on, level headed, and most importantly. . a guy who made a big difference in a lot of lives.

Sad only Smitty is left...

We as a fan base are greatly lacking in the YouTube highlight video community! Where the hell are our defensive highlights?! Luke kuechly, greg hardy, mike Mitchell, where are they?!? Couple vids on cam, now Jordan gross, aaaaaand.... God damn we went 12-4. I've seen so many more vids follow a 6-10 season than this one! Common youtubers where you at? I depend on these videos along with madden to hold me over when I'm feeling despirate

Sent from my XT1055 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

So you basically edited his press conference video? What an original tribute!

Have you ever tried to edit an Offensive Linemen highlight video, who also happens to be on an unpopular, small market team? Not to mention seeing him blocking for 3 minutes straight would be pretty boring...

But please, let's see your Tribute then.

Archived