• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is Everyone Complaining Over Everything We do or Don't Do?

Hindsight is 20/20 a lot of people were happy when Stew got his deal. And I don't recall anyone complaining about Godfrey either. A few years from now it could easily be "If only CJ and Hardy weren't taking all the cap". You never know. It's easy to look back and criticize. I kid a lot but in all seriousness if releasing Steve Smith is best for the team then I'm all for it. If not resigning Mitchell, Ginn, and Captain are part of the plan then so be it.

The thing is we don't know the plan. Everything could be going according to plan or Gettlenan could be a wreck right now. I don't know. I do know no matter what moves are made, I will be in my same seat all year rooting for my team.

There were tons of people going WTF with the Godfrey and Steward AND Williams deal....you must have missed it joining in late 2012 and all.

As a matter of fact you can look all around since those contracts were done and find perfectly logical threads on why those were horrible(especially the RBs). Quite frankly this isn't hindsight 20/20 this is common sense and not even most of the huddle would have made those blunders.  This is Hurneys fault...

I totally agree with your last part though....who knows what Gettles is thinking....maybe he missed?...maybe hes giddy with what's to come?

We don't have a large enough sample size to really know what is behind that apparently thick skull of his. Last year he did fine. We do have tons of holes to fill and almost 0 offense so add me to the list of those concernced.

People have to realize Smitty isn't what he once was.

That said I will always wear his jersey proudly and he will always be a Panther to me and he will always be my favorite player of all time.

Free Agency:

(1) Hakeem Nicks, WR

(2) Charles Tillman, CB

(3) Tarrell Brown, CB

Draft:

(1) Marqise Lee, WR

(2/Trade) Jimmie Ward, SS

(2) Cyrus Kouandjio, OT

(4) James Hurst, OT

CK failed our team physical and Marqise runs like his hands are stapled to his hips. I don't want to have to watch no funny runners every Sunday and have to continually ask,...who the heck drafted this weirdo who runs like he got a cattle prod permanently stuck up his butt?

....on second thought....nahhhh....there's no way you could catch a ball with a cattle prod stuck up your but, can you?

There were tons of people going WTF with the Godfrey and Steward AND Williams deal....you must have missed it joining in late 2012 and all.

As a matter of fact you can look all around since those contracts were done and find perfectly logical threads on why those were horrible(especially the RBs). Quite frankly this isn't hindsight 20/20 this is common sense and not even most of the huddle would have made those blunders. This is Hurneys fault...

I totally agree with your last part though....who knows what Gettles is thinking....maybe he missed?...maybe hes giddy with what's to come?

We don't have a large enough sample size to really know what is behind that apparently thick skull of his. Last year he did fine. We do have tons of holes to fill and almost 0 offense so add me to the list of those concernced.

People have to realize Smitty isn't what he once was.

That said I will always wear his jersey proudly and he will always be a Panther to me and he will always be my favorite player of all time.

Just because someone joined at a certain date doesn't mean they didn't read here. There are tons of people here reading now with no intentions to join.

Just because someone joined at a certain date doesn't mean they didn't read here. There are tons of people here reading now with no intentions to join.

Good then you can go back and edit your post about people not bashing the RBs/Godfrey deals.

I'll help you out...do a search for CRA and see his postings on the RBs...just one head start example.

Good then you can go back and edit your post about people not bashing the RBs/Godfrey deals.

I'll help you out...do a search for CRA and see his postings on the RBs...just one head start example.

That was a long time ago, but I have a hard time believing there was a major outcry here when it happened.

So you think it JUST NOW became a stupid idea to pay 2 RBs big time #1 RB money?

I didn't say that. If you can find a thread on J Stew resigning I would love to see how many people were so mad that he got an extension. If I recall correctly more people wanted to keep Stewart and get rid of Dwill

I didn't say that. If you can find a thread on J Stew resigning I would love to see how many people were so mad that he got an extension. If I recall correctly more people wanted to keep Stewart and get rid of Dwill

Each player had it's people but either way we signed and paid them BOTH...hence it was horrible...and we are still paying the price....we get 2 RBs instead of SS...

Archived