• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Broadcast Booth?

mantal

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/camp-preview/4e4e31d6-d46e-44eb-b98f-044b36a66fc1

It appears that Mike Rucker has been hired to do color and Mike Morgan is going to do the play by play this year. Morgan must have done USC games as he lives in SC and said he did SEC games. Mickson appears to have moved to Panther.com. At least that's what I got from this video...

I'd rather have a random fan call the games, than listen to another season of FOX announcers. CBS has veteran guys who most people like and respect, but FOX... are they even trying to find talented announcers? We have to deal with the dumbest ex-players in the U.S, and they get paired with announcers who, I kid you not, don't know what CITY they're in at the start of the game. Even worse, the announcers clearly have never even heard of any of our players. I'm just waiting for "This Stephen Smoth is a great running back..." Oh and get ready for this 10 times a game *reading off a que card* "So do you think Salty.. ugh.. I mean Peppers will play with 100% this season?" "Oh you bet, he is a professional and I know from my playing days that" *touchdown is scored* "when I got onto the field, it was all about football, and the contract didn't matter...*AHEM* "TOUCHDOWN BUSIMBAY BUHAMED!" "Let's see that again because I think Muhambay pushed off... YEP.. It's coming back." *There was no foul, Touchdown* "OHHH I don't know about that one." *10 minutes later* "Well it's what the refs sees after all, they just mised the call" "Jake's a figher.. he he he he's not gonna' quit after an interception, ya see ya see ye see he's a gunslinger." "And let's not forget about *reads que card* the running game with *long pause* Deanjo Williams" "Yes! Look he's look look.. there are a lot of backs in the NFL... he's the Jaguars bread and butter."

Get ready for a long season of this on our beloved FOX. And don't forget the crappy robot that will jump around on the screen and do the same crap it's been doing since 1999. Even so, I can't wait any longer for football.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/camp-preview/4e4e31d6-d46e-44eb-b98f-044b36a66fc1

It appears that Mike Rucker has been hired to do color and Mike Morgan is going to do the play by play this year. Morgan must have done USC games as he lives in SC and said he did SEC games. Mickson appears to have moved to Panther.com. At least that's what I got from this video...

Welome to two months ago.

I'd rather have a random fan call the games, than listen to another season of FOX announcers. CBS has veteran guys who most people like and respect, but FOX... are they even trying to find talented announcers? We have to deal with the dumbest ex-players in the U.S, and they get paired with announcers who, I kid you not, don't know what CITY they're in at the start of the game. Even worse, the announcers clearly have never even heard of any of our players. I'm just waiting for "This Stephen Smoth is a great running back..." Oh and get ready for this 10 times a game *reading off a que card* "So do you think Salty.. ugh.. I mean Peppers will play with 100% this season?" "Oh you bet, he is a professional and I know from my playing days that" *touchdown is scored* "when I got onto the field, it was all about football, and the contract didn't matter...*AHEM* "TOUCHDOWN BUSIMBAY BUHAMED!" "Let's see that again because I think Muhambay pushed off... YEP.. It's coming back." *There was no foul, Touchdown* "OHHH I don't know about that one." *10 minutes later* "Well it's what the refs sees after all, they just mised the call" "Jake's a figher.. he he he he's not gonna' quit after an interception, ya see ya see ye see he's a gunslinger." "And let's not forget about *reads que card* the running game with *long pause* Deanjo Williams" "Yes! Look he's look look.. there are a lot of backs in the NFL... he's the Jaguars bread and butter."

Get ready for a long season of this on our beloved FOX. And don't forget the crappy robot that will jump around on the screen and do the same crap it's been doing since 1999. Even so, I can't wait any longer for football.

A for effort

would it be possible for just some random fan to do a live web stream of them calling a football game for any team? As long as you didn't hear the actual broadcast in the background, would there be any reason for the NFL to stop them from doing it?

As far as I know, there is not, legally.

Archived