• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gross on WBT radio at 10 (with recap)

PantherFeez

i think he'd be a great addition to panthers pulse.  he'd do well with mike craft (i love craft and don't want gross to replace him).  but maybe he could replaced max henson.  that guy is as boring as it gets.  he needs to stick with writing.

Brad and Britt have the late afternoon spot on WBT.

They're both ignorant morons.

Why? because they aren't bleeding conservatives and they make fun of the callers who call in complaining that Obama is a Muslim sympathizer? 

DAT OBAMA IS AINT EVEN AMURICAN. I KNOW DIS BY DA WAY THOSE AMURICAN FLAGS IS POINTING INN DA YOUTUBES VIDEOS I SEEN ON DAT THERE INTERNETS. IMMA HANG UP AND LISSEN. 

I had never heard of Brad & Britt before now but a radio show that isn't Conservative and doesn't take itself too seriously seems like about the only half intelligent thing you will find on radio. I think Krantz used to be on Rock 92 when I was young. Ha

Why? because they aren't bleeding conservatives and they make fun of the callers who call in complaining that Obama is a Muslim sympathizer?

Would you perhaps like to defend their spin on what Gross had said?

I say they're stupid because pretty much every time I've ever heard them, no matter what the topic, political or otherwise, within a short time I've found myself saying 'these guys are blithering idiots'.

I've said many times there are intelligent people on both sides of the political spectrum. These two dolts are not among them.

Would you perhaps like to defend their spin on what Gross had said?

I say they're stupid because pretty much every time I've ever heard them, no matter what the topic, political or otherwise, within a short time I've found myself saying 'these guys are blithering idiots'.

I've said many times there are intelligent people on both sides of the political spectrum. These two dolts are not among them.

I didn't hear the Gross comments so I'm not going to comment on them. But I absolutely understand why WBT's loyal listeners would think B&B are "idiots" or "dolts". 

I didn't hear the Gross comments so I'm not going to comment on them. But I absolutely understand why WBT's loyal listeners would think B&B are "idiots" or "dolts".

Their comments are in the thread.

And hey, we all know talk radio hires guys based on their ability to debate intelligently. It has nothing to do with their ability to stir s--t up. Right? :unsure:

(and for the record, I don't listen to WBT that often anyway)

I had never heard of Brad & Britt before now but a radio show that isn't Conservative and doesn't take itself too seriously seems like about the only half intelligent thing you will find on radio. I think Krantz used to be on Rock 92 when I was young. Ha

yeah. Krantz was, and is not funny either, of course his replacements aren't either.

Archived