• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nike raises NFL jersey prices

SCPantherFan

Some of you would fail at running a business.

I'm sure that's what Sears and Roebuck (Kmart) and J.C. Penny told people lauding Walmart 30 years ago.

That's what a lot of people are still saying about T-mobile management today, but let's see what happens tomorrow.

fug NIke! And fug corporate greed!

The price of everything is going up. Sadly, companies tend to increase their prices further when demand drops in order to make up the shortfall, when us customers will argue all day that lowering them will be better.

Soccer jerseys though, don't get me started on them...

The price of everything is going up. Sadly, companies tend to increase their prices further when demand drops in order to make up the shortfall, when us customers will argue all day that lowering them will be better.

Soccer jerseys though, don't get me started on them...

Soccer jerseys with the adverts on them should be free, heck I should be getting paid to walk around with a shirt promoting a major corporation. Lol

Its hard to mess up black..

btw if youre above the age of 18, you shouldnt be wearing jerseys anyways

Eh, the black jersey still has to blue stripes on the shoulders and it comes off as like a Detroit Lions sort of blue.

Nothing wrong with wearing a jersey on game day. Nobody said you had to parade around in a jersey all week.

Its hard to mess up black..

btw if youre above the age of 18, you shouldnt be wearing jerseys anyways

The only time a grown man should be allowed to wear a sports jersey of any kind is: 

#1: If he is attending the game of said team

#2: If he is watching the game of said team

The only time a grown man should be allowed to wear a sports jersey of any kind is: 

#1: If he is attending the game of said team

#2: If he is watching the game of said team

I just never quite understood that sentiment.  If you're a fan of the team, your're a fan of the team.  I represent ALL the time.

If I come across some gear, especially on the cheap, I'm getting it (jersey or not), and I'm going to wear it when and where I want.

Archived