• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Bobcats vs. Miami Heat Playoff Series Thread

MichaelNewtonII

Charlotte-Bobcats-vs-Miami-Heat-April-5-

The Charlotte Bobcats will be making their 2nd and final playoff appearance. This time against the defending champion Miami Heat. The Charlotte Bobcats will be lead by the beast on the low block "Big" Al Jefferson and the Miami Heat will be led by 4 time MVP LeBron "King" James. The series should be very interesting to watch because Miami's biggest weakness is Charlotte's biggest strength, the low block. I expect Al to post big numbers but the heat will be sure to give him hard looks probably putting a mix of Bosh, Andersen, and James on him. In the end I expect the Heat to win the series although i will of course be rooting for the Bobcats.

Starters: 

Charlotte Bobcats                                            Miami Heat

PG: Kemba Walker                                          PG: Mario Chalmers

SG: Gerald Henderson                                    SG: Dwyane Wade

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist                                SF: LeBron James

PF: Josh McRoberts                                         PF: Shane Battier

C: Al Jefferson                                                  C: Chris Bosh

Schedule (will update as needed)

Game 1 - Sunday, April 20, 3:30 PM EST

Game 2 - Wednesday, April 23, 7:00 PM EST

Game 3 - Saturday, April 26, 7:00 PM EST

Game 4 - Monday, April 28, 7:00 PM ST

GO BOBCATS!!!!

successful-troll.jpg

I feel u on the tickets though - they would have been much easier to snag if we were playing ANY other team in the league except for the Heat. I have a pair to the Springsteen concert tonight and a pair to the Buffett concert next thursday...I would be willing to part with either one of these for 2 to a playoff game. 

successful-troll.jpg

I feel u on the tickets though - they would have been much easier to snag if we were playing ANY other team in the league except for the Heat. I have a pair to the Springsteen concert tonight and a pair to the Buffett concert next thursday...I would be willing to part with either one of these for 2 to a playoff game.

I don't get mad at you, your successful troll only took about two years of constant duke bashing for me to call you a name. I wasn't even mad I just wanted to do the touche thing.

I'm going to go Saturday. It's just a matter of how much it costs.

Archived