• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug You New Orleans!

This is why we will be lucky to be 8-8 this year. Good franchises make good moves and I like this one. We on the other hand and going to sitback for leftovers. Don't worry we get leftovers in the next rounds too.

Is this a serious post? That pick immediately made me think of them trading up for Ingram. Poor move by a poor franchise. Their one and only reason for any success they've had was the Dolphins being wishywashy with Brees all those years ago. Cooks isn't a game changer and could have easily been available when they picked at 27. I'll take Lee over him any day of the week. Just hope he's there at 28. Being afraid of the pick because some past USC WRs have failed is absolutely ludicrous.

Cooks was the guy I wanted... He was most likely the guy Carolina wanted if he was available. The Saints didn't have a big need for WR, so FUG them!

If Marquise Lee is still there at 28, then I would say we have to take him. However, no one knows what Gettleman has up his sleeve.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived