• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Godfrey moved to CB

SOJA

Read the first page, so if this is redundant, I am sorry.

I like how DG and Rivera are seeming to want to go about this. They know as well as us that the secondary was a HUGE issue last season. The guys we had were serviceable, but that's about it. They were bodies that could play a little. That's not good enough for the league's second ranked defense (that coulda/shoulda been the league's best).

We have secondary depth. We have experienced guys. We have young guys. We have talented, ball-hawking types. Sure, they're not flashy. Sure, they're not going to set the world on fire. But the training camp competition and the push from our front 7 will provide us a much improved secondary this season.

I am beyond excited.

The NFL is year to year. To say someone is the future anything and for it to actually materialize are really independent of one another. I like Lester but I don't want a Tar hole starting solely for the fact that all UNC nuts here will be riding his jock regardless(as they already are). If he pans out then I will welcome him but the bias for him will be strong.

Lester went to Alabama...

Lol, what i've been saying we should do for years since he was struggling at S and his frame and athleticism were more fitting for a corner.

Smh...

But, these guys are unquestionable because they know the right people and have done it for years... le sigh... oh well, back to madden herpderp.

Lol, what i've been saying we should do for years since he was struggling at S and his frame and athleticism were more fitting for a corner.

Smh...

But, these guys are unquestionable because they know the right people and have done it for years... le sigh... oh well, back to madden herpderp.

Charles has his issues, but from a mental acuity and personality, I would take him over Josh Norman or Josh Thomas. As far as I'm concerned you can cut those guys right now.

The NFL is year to year. To say someone is the future anything and for it to actually materialize are really independent of one another. I like Lester but I don't want a Tar hole starting solely for the fact that all UNC nuts here will be riding his jock regardless(as they already are). If he pans out then I will welcome him but the bias for him will be strong.

Yea some people just don't watch football.

Lester isn't a tarheel.........

meh..........after 6 years they switch his position i think that shipped has sailed but hopes he plays good there we will need him

would have like to see him still at safety

Just keep in mind the NFL was a different league 6 years ago. Now we have tall corners and short Quarterbacks. Seattle changed the game....

Archived