• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Observations

Zod

i'm curious about stewart and williams too.

news is stewart looks good, but i'm concerned about williams dealing with the passing of his mother. that's not something everyone can bounce back from and get refocused so soon.

No it's not

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

i'm curious about stewart and williams too.

news is stewart looks good, but i'm concerned about williams dealing with the passing of his mother. that's not something everyone can bounce back from and get refocused so soon.

Very tough time for DWill...likely the worst time of his life.  He will not be at his best in the near future.  However, my guess is that he will dedicate the season to his mother and when the games count he will have a purpose.  Pain never goes away.  30+ years for me.  Just like yesterday. 

• Pie 4

If nothing else, I like Chandler at LT solely for being more athletic than Bell if it truly is an open competition. His athleticism will allow him some leeway on his mistakes. Bell, yeah he'll stand there blocking air.

Not to mention Cam has a better view of Bell at RT, not allowing him to get blindsided into next week. 

• Pie 1

I wonder if Gettleman knew what he had in Chandler prior to the draft and kept quiet to smokescreen for the WR selection. A few weeks ago I went back and looked at tape when Chandler was lined up at OT and he wasn't bad, great footwork and decent blocking. Now that he's had a year to acclimate to playing offensive line and getting his body right, watch out for him to step in at LT and do well.

He actually stated several times when addressed with this problem. "Most of the time the answer is on your roster". He has been pretty honest and straightforward yet people keep thinking that Dave is throwing smokescreens everywhere. 

Kugzilla definitely looks fat as fug.

What exactly is going on with his knee? I thought he went to IR due to hamstring issues?

He tweaked his hammy then he Bojangled his knee. Straight up Cajun filleted the ACL and dirty rice takes time to simmer.

• Pie 1