• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Liverpool vs. AC Milan: Saturday, August 2nd at 6:30pm at Bank of America Stadium

Ja  Rhule

I've been feeling like poo all week. Finally started gettin better until I woke up with a throbbing earache last night. But I'm still gonna tough it out and go. Won't be doing any tailgating, but if you see a 5'7-5'8" dude wearing a Raheem Sterling long sleeve jersey with black jeans please come say hi. I'm 18 so I'm a younger dude. Section 137 row 6

69K+ tonight. great atmosphere and tons of fun. I do hope Charlotte gets more games like this. I had no dog in the fight, but it was still something i'm glad I went to

Balotelli seemed to have mailed it in from the minute he got on the pitch. Also, Panthers need to sign AC Milan's keeper to play safety for us. put a nice form tackle on his own defender going for the ball

I flew back from LA (originally from Charlotte) for the weekend just to see this game. Couldn't pass up European powerhouses playing in BOA. The stadium looked amazing as a pitch, great atmosphere, 69k fans. Felt kind of surreal to see so many world-class superstars playing in Cams house. I definitely think we made a strong case for more games in the future.

It was awesome getting to tailgate with you guys (Dirtymagic and Arsen) and it was one hell of a game to watch. The one thing that upset me was the distance that they kept the players from the fans. We sold more tickets than Boston, Chicago, and NYC, yet they couldn't come out and sign autographs for the fans. I couldn't care less if I got an autograph but at the practice on friday night there were a ton of kids there with LFC merchandise that waited after the practice but noone came out. It was very disappointing to see that. I will always be a red but I will definitely be voicing my opinion to the team about this.

69K+ tonight. great atmosphere and tons of fun. I do hope Charlotte gets more games like this. I had no dog in the fight, but it was still something i'm glad I went to

Balotelli seemed to have mailed it in from the minute he got on the pitch. Also, Panthers need to sign AC Milan's keeper to play safety for us. put a nice form tackle on his own defender going for the ball

haha, that was an amazing tackle. I heard the collision and I was on the 40 yard line on the other side.

Archived