• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why Bill Voth is the best Panthers beat writer going

SCP

wtf does the tinderbox have to with anything?

you criticize everybody for the way they post, we are not here to post for you only...I post for me and what make me laugh and if I make others laugh, all the better. You say things like "...you're not the poster I thought you were." like I give a sh!t.

You do make me laugh, thanks! ...And...last week, something you posted led to me watching a Dead concert they did in Egypt in 1978.  :unsure:

Steve Smith hate seems to be popular on the Huddle

Yupperz, it is amazing what happens when a player is no longer a part of the team. All the years of built up frustration comes pouring out.

And with Smitty, there were a lot of issues folks have been holding on to. Now they can be brought to light. So those folks who hold grudges have a free shot at "Fug Smitty".

Wait let me make sure I'm keeping up, how many times does that make it now that you've brought this up just in the last few days?

Did the guy turn you down for an autograph? My goodness.

In fairness, how many post have been made overstating what 89 is...

Welp, that could be the end of a good thing. Procton will ruin it for the rest of us. Fugging dweeb.

I picture him looking like an even more fragile John Clayton. And with a combover for some reason. I seriously can't f*ucking stand Procton.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

In fairness, how many post have been made overstating what 89 is...

I can agree with that. But that happens with most players though, especially those around as long as he was. A lot of the things people are saying now would have rarely been mentioned while he was still on the roster. It is possible to mention his name without trashing him though.

I thought she looked familiar. I just didn't want to say anything for fear of looking like an idiot.

I'd hit it. Well, I let her hit me.

Just don't let her boyfriend hit you :blink:

Side Note: Searched for a menacing pic of Klitschko, found this instead...

36689pcn_haydenbf47.jpg

:blink:

Archived