• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN NFC South 4 Downs

Mol3m4n

And not just speculation but theyre going to get better. Players improve and regress, it would be very difficult to make predictions right now.

The thing is not will they get better but how do they stack up coming out of the chute.  If they are able to make plays we will okay until everything gels.  But if they struggle early it could affect chemistry and confidence which is something we were full of last year.  We need to get started quickly instead of what we have done the past few years which is start off slowly making a run late.

Godfrey has the potential to be a shutdown corner? Say what? He's slow as hell and getting burned alive at the safety spot. His saving grace was that he was compact and stronger than he looked, so it helped with tackling. Let's just start the season already. These articles. Holy smokes.

Man you and your negative about the OL, if the OL performs above your standards your banned for a month?

I played OL in college and happen to think skill players don't mean poo if you don't have the blocking. There is no reason to be optimistic about our OT situation right now until they prove something. Inexperienced starters and zero depth, sorry I'm not going to be a bundle of joy about that.

I played OL in college and happen to think skill players don't mean poo if you don't have the blocking. There is no reason to be optimistic about our OT situation right now until they prove something. Inexperienced starters and zero depth, sorry I'm not going to be a bundle of joy about that.

Blah blah blah you talk the talk but can you walk the walk my friend. ...........Ok lets put a standard for them to reach or fail and if they succeed you can't post on the huddle for a entire month under SCP same for me.  

We could do offensive ranking, total sacks allowed, games won, PPF ....etc

The thing is not will they get better but how do they stack up coming out of the chute.  If they are able to make plays we will okay until everything gels.  But if they struggle early it could affect chemistry and confidence which is something we were full of last year.  We need to get started quickly instead of what we have done the past few years which is start off slowly making a run late.

I just hope we can finally avoid some bias in the game. Nothing takes the air out of a team faster than a ref taking over the game. That Niners game was hard to stomach. I had to really consider whether it was worth watching NFL football anymore.

Archived