• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Hairston punched a high school kid tonight?

SCP

@MikieWimbrow: @Follow24Hodge PJ Hairston just punched Kentral Barkley (high school kid) in the face at the YMCA in Durham! #CLASSY

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Chris Kroeger just retweeted it SMH

@Kroeger: RT @SpearsNBAYahoo: Hornets rookie PJ Hairston got into minor altercation w/ prep in pickup game in Durham today his agent confirmed to Y!

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

It seems like he has no desire to stay out of trouble and make millions of dollars. I'm a big character guy. He is a disease, in my opinion. Flame me, cuss me, whatever. I can't stand the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

If somebody swung at me first, Im going to swing back regardless of who it is, excluding women and children of course. That being said, I'm not a professional making millions of dollars and having kids pay attention to my actions. This kid has character issues and I hope he can get his act together someday. 

My initial thoughts were in the PJ thread...but just damn dude. Get your ass to Charlotte and don't leave. I was worried about him being drafted in NC, and though all the details aren't out yet, poo like this obviously has to stop. 

The report is that the kid threw a punch first which helps a little but still....grow up, PJ. Not too many other players are finding themselves in these situations over and over except for you.

What an idiot. How you gonna provoke a high school kid to the point he swings on you in a pick up game? C'mon man!

I'm pretty sure it doesn't take a lot to get kids today in a fighting mood. Have you seen the news lately.?

Archived