• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Hairston punched a high school kid tonight?

SCP

I don't want it to be true. I'd rather not have the adult being the one in the wrong here. It would make more sense for the kid to make such a judgement lapse. I don't want that but it sure does seem that way. The truth will come out and that's all that matters.

You realize they are only 3 years apart right?

Then you are doing it wrong. :P

Oh and there was the 5'2 guy that appeared to be straight out of prison that basically attempted to punch my man parts as I set a screen on him.

I wanted to retaliate but as I said, he looked like he was straight out of prison lol.

Another thing to consider is, all the guys i've read about that are corroborating Barkley's accounts are from Durham or are his friend... meaning, that's basically their home gym.

I was just talking about this to someone the other day. If i'm not from an area, I don't bust up in there calling next and talking poo. It might not be that way other places, but in North Carolina, everywhere I've been, there's a groupthink/home turf mentality. Guys who live there and play there all know each other and there's not much space for anyone else.

Although at this point, we know PJ punched someone... I think the mentality that I described above is a huge factor in the accounts being given in Barkley's favor as well. Again, it's fuging Durham! Lol. He went to UNC, and is from Greensboro. Why are you in Durham playing with guys you don't know?

That's fuging stupid.

Again, it's fuging Durham! Lol. He went to UNC, and is from Greensboro. Why are you in Durham playing with guys you don't know?

That's fuging stupid.

Because nothing says preparing for the summer league in Vegas like being at the YMCA in Durham.

the problem with high school kids is they don't get punched enough

This is so freakin true, guys in high school especially the athletes think they are untouchable and are really disrespectful. I couldn't stand the guys I grew up around when i played sports, they honestly thought they were above everybody and humbleness doesnt really hit them until they have been out of school a couple years. I had a handful of people i wanted to punch back then.

Because nothing says preparing for the summer league in Vegas like being at the YMCA in Durham.

Seriously... like I said, when I was training to play juco, I got a membership to all of the Durham Ys... I never saw any impressive runs. I ran I to a guy or two that played at Barton or somewhere like that, who were from Durham... but there wasn't any legendary runs or anything. Most triangle guys with basketball backgrounds play at their schools over the summer and i've heard there's a few spots in Raleigh... but, Durham is garbage.

I read PJ's statement. He said he's "truly sorry" for the embarrassment that he's caused the Hornets. The problem with that is that I don't believe that PJ is ever truly sorry for anything he does.  

my thoughts exactly.

He has done nothing but lip service since he started getting in trouble at UNC.  The only way he can prove that he has grown up is to stay out of trouble.  His words are meaningless at this point.

PJ Hairston's criminal history:

-a few speeding/parking tickets

-misdemeanor marijuana possession

I'd be willing to bet that's a hell of a lot less than half the people bashing him in this thread. Some of y'all act like he raped a woman, shot her husband, then ate their baby.

Yeah, I do like how he is the second coming of John Gotti for riding in a car with weed which may or may not have been his.

As i've said, my only concern with him is who he is hanging out with and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Those are maturity issues, they don't mean he's a serial killer.

Archived