• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Hairston punched a high school kid tonight?

SCP

The fight in the gym isn't even the main issue here. It's that PJ CONTINUES to be an idiot and find himself in trouble.

And please, do tell how people over-exaggerate on what happened with PJ in the past. If anything else, his continued trouble, despite how serious or not in your eyes, shows his stupidity and lack of maturity. Like last 4th of July weekend after he was initially caught/pulled over by police with the weed and gun which led to his UNC scandal...he gets a speeding ticket, in another car that wasn't his. Then he seemingly wasn't so honest with the NCAA/Roy because his initial 10 game suspension, turned into UNC not seeking reinstatement. Now, after doing work in the D-League, seemingly changed and drafted...he's fighting at the Durham YMCA and Josh Gordon is getting arrested in PJ's car for a DWI. Did I mention his consistent involvement with Fats Thomas throughout all of this, the convicted felon? But hey, PJ is just a kid making some bad choices, and fans are "incredibly over-exaggerating" what's happened.

In your long post, the only time he has ever gotten in actual trouble was being in a car with weed in it.

That's really it.

Yeah, if you have peanuts for a brain or are overcompensating for a tiny dick. Grown ups walk away.

No, chumps walk away. I'm pretty sure you've never played pick up basketball in the city. Meaning you should not be involved in this discussion.

This has probably been brought up too so ignore if it has, but I just read that the car Josh Gordon got his DUI in was registered to PJ. Fats bailed him out. When PJ did the media rounds after being drafted, without being asked in detail he vowed to refrain from detrimental company..

Maybe he doesn't view Fats as a detriment? I have friends that a lot of people think are assholes, but I don't agree with them. Maybe PJ and Fats are bro's and PJ doesn't think his felonies and behavior are an issue.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

No, chumps walk away. I'm pretty sure you've never played pick up basketball in the city. Meaning you should not be involved in this discussion.

City, country, wherever. Stupid people get in fights. Stupid people and high school kids. 

Maybe he doesn't view Fats as a detriment? I have friends that a lot of people think are assholes, but I don't.

You're right.  Maybe he doesn't.  All assumption aside, Fats has been a leech with athletes in the UNC program.  My guess is PJ, blinded with loyalty and caught up in an accelerated conflict with some high school jackass, will be summoned to MJ's office for a few words. 

You're right. Maybe he doesn't. All assumption aside, Fats has been a leech with athletes in the UNC program. My guess is PJ, blinded with loyalty and caught up in an accelerated conflict with some high school jackass, will be summoned to MJ's office for a few words.

Maybe he owes Fats a few favors. Nobody knows but PJ and Fats.

Archived