• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sporting News Report: Stephenson battle down to Hornets, Pacers, and Mavs

teeray

Hendo:

32 Mpg, 44% Fg (30% 3pt) 14 Pts, 4 Reb, 2 Ast

Sorry, but play Hairston 32 minutes a game & he'll destroy Henderson's production. Right now.

How do you get that? Where's your logic? There is no nba regular season data to compare PJ and Hendo so what facts are you using to come to this conclusion? Right now it is all hype and no one knows how PJ is going to do yet.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Hendo:

32 Mpg, 44% Fg (30% 3pt) 14 Pts, 4 Reb, 2 Ast

Sorry, but play Hairston 32 minutes a game & he'll destroy Henderson's production. Right now.

Maybe, but you got to play defense too plus right now he is 2-16 and 10% from 3 against scrubs

I still don't see why people trash Henderson.

He would be a fantastic sixth man.

14 points per game is no walk in the park. In fact he's averaging more points and making less money that our $7 million dollar power forward but according to some Williams is a great player and Henderson is garbage.

By the way, I checked their per 36's and Henderson's are still better.

Speaking of PJ... Was it just me, or did he look slightly out of shape/winded last night?

It was an issue at UNC too. Especially his freshman year. He needs to probably drop a couple of pounds, or redefine his body a little.

But once practice and games start he will get in better shape by default

SI is also saying we are pursuing Lance, but they are citing SN, so it is essentially parroting the earlier report.

What did 8789 say the other day? Where there is smoke.... :D

You never know...

If it happens then Jordan/Cho will have my full respect. They will have finally proved that they are willing to spend as much as possible to win.

Trying to get him on a 4-44 m deal.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Link or is that an educated guess?

I like it, plus we have a MLE we can use for a PG, or the bird rights to Ridnour for a back up PG.

We can make this happen. At least try Cho!!!

I still don't see why people trash Henderson.

He would be a fantastic sixth man.

14 points per game is no walk in the park. In fact he's averaging more points and making less money that our $7 million dollar power forward but according to some Williams is a great player and Henderson is garbage.

By the way, I checked their per 36's and Henderson's are still better.

Per 36- Fg% (3pt%) Pts, Reb, Ast, Stl, Blk, Tov

Hendo- 44% (30%) 15.9, 4.5, 2.6, 0.9, 0.5, 1.7

Marvin- 45% (34%) 13.3, 6.3, 1.6, 1.0, 0.6, 1.4

Compare their career Per 36, which I listed. Marvin has a slightly better career Per 36. You can't just cherry pick stats from one year and say Henderson is a better player than Marvin. Henderson played on a solid team with a good PG in Kemba & one of the most dominant players in the league in Jefferson. Marvin was stuck on a terrible team that had very little talent and was tanking.

You're talking about how it's okay that Henderson is making $6mil per and he'd be a "terrific" 6th man. Yet Marvin is so overpaid at $7mil per and he can't possibly put up the production to justify it.

They have nearly identical production & make nearly the same amount of money. Yet you think one is valuable & would be a terrific 6th man while the other is mediocre & was an atrocious signing.

You really have no clue, kid.

I know we dislike Bonnell, but he said that Hinrich would prefer to not uproot his family.

So...

Out of Roberts, Sessions, and Augustin who would you like?

DJ for me bc of the shooting. Never like sessions game too much. He's the def of a shoot first PG.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Archived