• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Lance Stephenson to 3yr/27m contract.

Jakob

WFNZ slurping all over Bonnell this morning, saying he "broke" the story that the Hornets were even "considering" Stephenson. They just had Bonnell on, and Bonnell proceeded to say there had been "absolutely no contact between the Hornets and Stephenson before the last 48 hours," which was Bonnell's way of saying, "SportingNews was wrong," and of course the Charlotte media is going to believe Bonnell.

So, who's right? It depends on who you want to believe.

Bonnell should've broken the signing story first, since he's in Vegas with the team and closer to the FO than everyone else.

Gotta give the credit to Broussard.  He called it.  The same day a small business journal called it.  Then I called it.  All two weeks ago.

Suck it Bonnell.  

I can't start a new topic.  Cause I'm a noob.  But I'm gonna put this here.  EFF you Utah.  You offer Gordon Hayward 12 million dollars.  He wants 13.  You won't pay him.  We offer him 16 and put a trade kicker and a player option in to deter you and make the deal even worse for you to show that we're serious and more committed than you were when you had a chance to get him at 13 mil.  You match, as if to say, "eff you for saying eff us, we will now go 3 mil above what we originally wouldn't pay just to say eff you back and strangle ourselves trying to sign our younger core for years to come.  But AT LEAST we will be horrible in the Western Conference and get to watch you make the playoffs anyways."

The Utah Jazz, folks.

Archived