• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Pr0n - A look from inside the upgraded house

SCP

I love our stadium!

For the most part I hate the new stadiums being built. They are either indoors or have weird, useless designs & layouts. Look at Pittsburgh, San Francisco, etc. Large chunks of seating missing because of strange architectural designs. Is like they're trying too hard to make something that's unique. Just wrap seats around a field and quit trying to be cute.

BOA has that classic football stadium design. Now it also has all of the amenities & technological advances of the new stadiums.

Also, LoL @ SewerDome

I love our stadium!

For the most part I hate the new stadiums being built. They are either indoors or have weird, useless designs & layouts. Look at Pittsburgh, San Francisco, etc. Large chunks of seating missing because of strange architectural designs. Is like they're trying too hard to make something that's unique. Just wrap seats around a field and quit trying to be cute.

BOA has that classic football stadium design. Now it also has all of the amenities & technological advances of the new stadiums.

Also, LoL @ SewerDome

Look weird, eh?    The upcoming Falcons stadium comes to mind.      The inside looks like it may be pretty cool,..  the anus shaped outside though, just looks rough. 

inside-falcons-stadium.jpg

"I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."

-Mitch Hedberg.

Archived