• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Husband creates 'sex starved' spreadsheet for every time he was denied

Dpantherman

My wife showed me this last night and I told her how stupid it was...that made her fell good. Then I said...It's stupid because he went through all that work and stopped before it could have been awesome. I told her how he should have created pie charts, calculated to see if there were any correlations on dates or activities, and then examined the Sexcess of those dates. Mimic those activities to see if they were successful and then submitted the spreadsheet. 

That's the number one way to get even less pussy.

Unless it has actually been going on for months and he wants a divorce.

Maybe he's just tired of being in a sexless marriage and wants to move on with his life.

Immature way of handling it if that is his goal, but also hilarious.

Fyi I was asleep just a while ago and dreaming about the hornets. All of a sudden my wife starts groping at me for some sex. There was a weird moment where I thought I was at an nba game and having sex at the same time. Not bad.

Sent from my KFSOWI using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Having sex in front of Mugsy Bogues, Alonzo Morning, and Kelly Tripuka doesn't seem so hot to me.

Although I don't know all the details, the wife intimated that the sex had slowed down. That happens in lots of marriages and it is often temporary. Trying to force or guilt the wife into having sex isn't going to help anything. And I wonder if the husband was being supportive or if it was one of those where he expected to exit the man cave every night when the house was clean and get serviced. And do they have kids?

Anyway she shouldn't have posted it online but based on the reddit posts she was honestly looking for advice and was torn up about it.

I'd have no problem with this especially if he's requested more sex in the past and she shrugged it off like it wasn't her problem. 

Not sure how making a detailed list is immature, it's data collection. I LOVE IT! 

If he started documenting this it had to be going on long before. How many months did it take before he got the idea to do this? I highly doubt they had a normal sex life, then all of the sudden she says no one night and he starts making a spreadsheet.

Pretty dumb of her to not understand why only having sex once or twice a month would piss of a man in his mid 20s. Not to mention she's disgusting because apparently she goes to the gym every night then doesn't take a bath until the morning. That is just being lazy and really gross.

At the same time it makes him look pretty lazy. He just asks for sex and that's it? Doesn't know how to get creative and asks follow up questions or try to get her in the mood? Also pretty shitty and immature way for an adult to discuss his sex life with his spouse.

I still find it highly amusing, though.

I'd have no problem with this especially if he's requested more sex in the past and she shrugged it off like it wasn't her problem. 

Not sure how making a detailed list is immature, it's data collection. I LOVE IT! 

I don't think the data collection is immature either.  Breaking off all contact afterwards is the only issue I came up with.  Not going to solve anything.

Archived