• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

USA Today: Five reasons to believe in the Carolina Panthers

GRWatcher

So, let me get this straight... you want us to do bad so that we can bring in another OC.  What happens if we're good again this year?  What happens if we are terrible and they don't let go of Shula?

Have some faith!

Didn't we already bring in an assistant OC?

So, let me get this straight... you want us to do bad so that we can bring in another OC.  What happens if we're good again this year?  What happens if we are terrible and they don't let go of Shula?

Have some faith!

The offense is going to be worse, of that we can be pretty certain. 

Malzahn isn't leaving Auburn for an offensive coordinator job. 

The Panthers regressed offensively pretty much across the board in 2013 but i guess media narratives are more convincing than you know stats and things like that

Don't you have some c rated local hemorrhoid commercial to audition for?

I really hate the faith put in Ron Rivera. People think he changed his philosophy or something which frankly isn't true. Someone just showed him some relative value chart of going for it on 4th, or going for TDs deep in opposing territories, etc. These things aren't daring or innovative; they're logical.

And even if he's changed on 3-4 plays a game, he's still letting shula call the most horseshit offense in the NFL for the rest of them.

I hope they implode this year and they bring in Gus Malzahn.

Panthers are going to the two TE sets that they used in his rookie year, and the addition of John Ramsdale will help, but keep talking out of that ass Fiz.

Panthers are going to the two TE sets that they used in his rookie year, and the addition of John Ramsdale but keep talking out of that ass Fiz.

Well of course they are, they don't have any wide receivers and they spent a first rounder on an eventual TE. 

I don't know what's sadder: the people that attack me personally, or the people who think I'm trolling, all for pointing out obvious and potentially fatal flaws in the team's design and wishing for them to be addressed.

Archived