• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blast From the Past - Cam Newton the Journey

Galvatron

i hope everyone in our fanbase watches this and realizes what a blessing it is to have Newton as our QB. he will be putting up highlights like this for most of his career and now, he has learned how to be a leader and a winner. the future is bright in Carolina with Newton at the helm.

Yeah I remember watching that Arizona game and it was by far the best I ever felt after a loss. And Tony Dungy said it best that day. "Carolina Panthers fans should be thrilled because they got something now". 

It's kind of sad knowing we will never see Steve and Cam together again for the Panthers. 

thanks for the post and appreciation! I remember when I made this video a few years back - still my best work to date.

You made that?  Man... I've probably added 50,000 or so views to that video myself lol... I've watched that thing so many times.  Great job cuz, easily one of the best highlight videos I've ever seen.

You wouldn't happen to be Navi Singh too, would you?

http://youtu.be/3BkBLrhRm90

Because that video is pretty awesome too (which I've also watched the poo out of and showed to a bunch of different people :P )

thanks for the post and appreciation! I remember when I made this video a few years back - still my best work to date.

Dude... If you ever had the time, it would be absolutely EPIC if you could update this video annually after every season. Whether you just kept making the video longer or substituted highlights. That would be AWESOME!

This post was sent from a very fancy and shiny iPhone while using the buggy CarolinaHuddle iOS app.

This is a pretty great one too.  It's a highlight video of he who should not be named... but man, it makes you miss the lilttle old feller.  It's a little bit of vintage highlights, but mainly the last year he was a legit #1 , and it was a pretty great year for him.  All those long bombs where he got tackled at the 1 yard line lol... he probably could've had like 12 TDs if he had a little better luck that year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7gMUzdu0s4&list=UUQ9H38F2LO6qiBY86Uky3EA

Archived