• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

August 7 TC Wrap Up Tweets

DecrypticShadow

Rivera still hasn't said whether Cam is playing Fri. vs Bills. Would be "very limited" if he plays.

— Joe Person (@josephperson)

August 7, 2014

Rivera says Frank Alexander will start in place of Charles Johnson at defensive end tomorrow: "He's earned it."

— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers)

August 7, 2014

Rivera says Bell will start at LT vs Bills. #Panthers

— David Newton (@DNewtonespn)

August 7, 2014

Gano has a bit of a sore back. May not go tomorrow. Jordan Gay would kick if so.

August 7, 2014

There is no need for Cam to play, we already know what CJ brings to the table. Honestly, if I had my way we would only play preseason games for rookies and camp invites to show their worth. jmo

Starters need reps in game action. Especially cam with the receivers. First game though is meh. I'd like to see him play in the 3rd and 4th preseason game though

Very pleased to hear the news about Alexander and that comment from Riverboat, considering he seemed to be in the doghouse from the start year. I predicted a big year from him last year , but if he can produce this year after he gets back it will make our d-line absolutely legendary.

Very pleased to hear the news about Alexander and that comment from Riverboat, considering he seemed to be in the doghouse from the start year. I predicted a big year from him last year , but if he can produce this year after he gets back it will make our d-line absolutely legendary.

Especially with the suspension looming  Thought that it might make Alexander be a bit lack luster.  Seems to be the opposite.  I think this can work out nicely if he can put the suspension behind him.

Especially with the suspension looming  Thought that it might make Alexander be a bit lack luster.  Seems to be the opposite.  I think this can work out nicely if he can put the suspension behind him.

Does he mean "Alexander earned it" or "Ealy hasn't"?  Discuss.

Does he mean "Alexander earned it" or "Ealy hasn't"?  Discuss.

Alexander has earned it.  He was a high talent coming out of college as well.  He showed some emotion last year during a game, and got the suspension in the offseason.  In the huddle, that equals bust or written out of the equation.  Alexander has skills, and will contribute this year.

Archived