• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle Gameday Live - Buffalo Bills Edition

Jeremy Igo

Brandon Spikes will see limited time, along with Kyle Williams. Alan Branch is no push over so he should be good to watch on matchups. Preston Brown is a rookie and will take over at ILB with Alonso out and once Spikes gets his snaps in.

The 2nd DL is alright, so try to get as much of what you can early because the front 7 for the Bills won't be playing long, Mario Williams included.

My notables for tonight.

• Can the new oline produce running lanes.
  • Can the tackles protect the QB.
  • K. Barner production. (I can't trust Stew to stay healthy).
I'll wait til next week before really taking a look at the rookies.

So if Jon Bon Jovi wins the bid to buy the Bills how long do you think it will take them to change their fight song to "Livin on a Prayer"?

he has no chance of winning the bid. Tom Pegula is the next owner of the Bills.

Can't type crap with sausage fingers on my tablet. Forgive my f-up, please.

Edited by BuffaloBills62

Lol at a Bills fan talking trash.

not talking trash, we lose every year. We don't care and we support our team. Most Panthers fans went in to exile until 2012.

Got Jake ring a bell?

I'm not talking trash, just see no reason to waste effort talking anything about a preseason game. Its a good matchup to see how good the Panthers OL is, the Bills pass defense is, the Panthers to get time practiicing the run game, and the Bills to check depth at skill positions and hope we find a TE.

not talking trash, we lose every year. We don't care and we support our team. Most Panthers fans went in to exile until 2012.

Got Jake ring a bell?

I'm not talking trash, just see no reason to waste effort talking anything about a preseason game. Its a good matchup to see how good the Panthers OL is, the Bills pass defense is, the Panthers to get time practiicing the run game, and the Bills to check depth at skill positions and hope we find a TE.

Preseason football is still football. I still like whoopin dat azz.

But seriously, I'm a good sport.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Things to watch from a Bills fan site:

http://billsmafia.com/2014/08/07/buffalo-bills-preseason-preview-players-storylines-watch-carolina-panthers/

And things I will recomend watching or have interest to me:

1)  The reps CJ Spiller gets.  ESPN and other silly sources are again quoting that the Bills are looking to send CJ out of town.  Well, a case can be made for him getting too little or too many reps.

2)  Will Preston Brown, the backup LB to Brandon Spikes, play well?

3)  Kiko Alonso went to WLB before injuring his knee, Nigel Bradham is in his 3rd year and will replace him.  He is suspended for the Bears season opener due to being an idiot.

4)  Manny Lawson had a career year in 2012 and now relegated to backup.  Will he use tonight to tee off?

5)  The Bills dominated the Panthers OL last year - I do not see much of a reason to believe the starters will stay in long.

6)  The Bills have 4 outstanding backs (sort of wish Carolina would give up a first for CJ Spiller!)... Anthony Dixon is likely a hybrid FB/HB/TE type, Bryce Brown is promising and young, CJ Spiller is winded and needs a break and you cannot find a better back in this league the Fred Jackson.

7)  We have some depth at WR.  Kevin Elliot, TJ Graham and the journeymen Chris Hogan (remember Hard Knocks Miami?  Mr 7-11 always open?).  That's for the 5th WR position - behind Mike Wiliams, Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin, Sammy Watkins.

30 minutes to kick off, Panthers football begins its 2014 season shortly!

Preseason football is still football. I still like whoopin dat azz.

But seriously, I'm a good sport.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I would rather us lose 1,000,004 to 2 and see the things I need to see then us win by 1 in the closing seconds or even a blow out.