• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Catman

phidelt649

A lot of people don't realize =Catman= (I'm the only one who typed it in correctly) is Muhsin Muhammad's father

I doubt Moose's father makes a big deal about a prank car giveaway and is satisfied to drive off in a base-model Ford Ranger truck (I think that's what he got).

A lot of people don't realize =Catman= (I'm the only one who typed it in correctly) is Muhsin Muhammad's father

Right Meat....and the NFL comissioner and all the owners secretly meet under the polar icepack in a yellow submarine every August to pre-determine the Super Bowl teams for the upcoming season:rolleyes:

I doubt Moose's father makes a big deal about a prank car giveaway and is satisfied to drive off in a base-model Ford Ranger truck (I think that's what he got).

Yeah, I can see that. But to be honest about it, I don't believe it was him that went crazy about it. But when the fans around him saw that Tony was handing him a model of a truck as his prize when they had been announcing it as a full size Ford truck, they went nuts. However, IIRC, he was driving a pretty old truck to the games and I don't think Musin would have allowed that...

No, he was not happy at all about it. He really felt like they made him look like a fool on national TV.

IRL he is a great guy, works hard and is not rich, and does a lot of things for disadvantaged youth. He loves being Catman though I think sometimes it gets too much like work for him....my own opinion there

Wow...kind of surprised by the people hating on Catman. Even if he is "propped up" by the team now, he wasn't always so. He decided to make it to every Panthers game decked out in a ridiculous outfit and not expecting anything back for it. The fact that he may now receive something from the Panthers (would like to see proof....) shows me that Carolina actually gives a poo about their fans that go the extra mile instead of bitching 24/7.

/off soapbox

/rant

Archived