• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 15 vs NBA 2K15

Mark S

This probably goes in Nerdvana but I figured it would get more traffic here. So I was wondering which game I should get of the two. I'll list Pros and Cons below:

Madden 15-

Pros: Overall a better game, I have never bought a Madden before, Panthers are featured a lot in it

Cons: Sherman is on the cover (this is a BIG one, even if I switched out the cover he would still be on the cover each time I start the game)

NBA 2k15-

Pros: More to do, first game with the Hornets available

Cons: I've played before, there aren't many game improvements/just minor improvements with mechanics but last one I bought was 2k12

So what do you guys think, which is the better buy? And another question, do both of these games keep the online feature even when Madden 16/2k16 come out? I know FIFA keeps it's online gameplay running (I have FIFA 13 and it still works).

P.S. If any of you have a PS4 that you would be willing to sell tome at a fair price, please let me know.

Thanks

I'll be getting both...but I kinda giggled when you said Madden was the better overall game. I'm in no way a Madden hater, but 2k the last 3 or so years has been fantastic. 

Not to mention 2k has it's own version of Ultimate Team that's arguably more fun/easier to advance in for more common level players IMO. 

I'll be getting both...but I kinda giggled when you said Madden was the better overall game. I'm in no way a Madden hater, but 2k the last 3 or so years has been fantastic.

Not to mention 2k has it's own version of Ultimate Team that's arguably more fun/easier to advance in for more common level players IMO.

I mean I've only seen game play of both, but 2k just seems like more of the same. Plus the fact that I've never bought a Madden before is getting to me.

After watching the madden 15 gameplay I'm pretty pumped for it. That's unuseual for me. I haven't played 2k for some time (do the rockets still own?) but I'll prob pick it up for the current gen consoles. I'm really curious to see in madden how well Benjamin fits into the scheme I run. I think he will translate well into a ball control, pound the rock offense.

I also wanna see Howard and harden, with ariza, run an attacking offense with a 3 pt threat at every possession run on a defense.

If you are only going to get one, which are you a bigger fan of?

After watching the madden 15 gameplay I'm pretty pumped for it. That's unuseual for me. I haven't played 2k for some time (do the rockets still own?) but I'll prob pick it up for the current gen consoles. I'm really curious to see in madden how well Benjamin fits into the scheme I run. I think he will translate well into a ball control, pound the rock offense.

I also wanna see Howard and harden, with ariza, run an attacking offense with a 3 pt threat at every possession run on a defense.

If you are only going to get one, which are you a bigger fan of?

I'm kind of leaning towards Madden because I've already experienced 2K. I don't know what it's like so I'd like to try it out but Sherman on the cover keeps popping into my mind.

Archived