• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

Since it would be really hard to accurately scout all 2300 players in the NFL they probably get a bump when they get bigger contracts or are in the news more. 

EA has the resources to do it right but when you have a stranglehold on the market "good enough" is just fine. 

They need to hire the guys at PFF to do ratings for Madden.

I don't know if it is just the hype of football but Madden is still terrible. I watched some videos and it looked alright but once you actually play it you will realize it is the same damn game all over again. (I played it on Xbox One) The new defense changes are pretty dumb and the devs should have used the time and resources to fix the parts of the game that have been broken for years. It is still super easy to driver down the field and dismantle even the best Ds in the game.

Animations are still broken and unrealistic looking. (There should be a lot of broken bones and torn acls) The ragdoll kind of thing is cool but not when players end up flopping around like strech armstrong.

Why make a big deal about giving Kaepernick his tattoos and then still have for than 50% of the players in the game be generic faceless models. NBA 2k has been modeling players with very realistic accuracy for years, tats included, why does EA ignore this every year.

If you can't play it at least go on twtich and watch some people play to get an idea. I'm sorry but EA is still bending their customers over.

I'll only say this once...IF YOU WANT A GOOD IMPROVED FOOTBALL GAME, BUY MADDEN 15 FOR THE ONE OR PS4....the 360 and ps3 is literally 25 again...it's awful compared to the ones version.

Looks like I might pass on this then. I can't spend 300-400 on ps4 right now. Maybe next year.

I don't know if it is just the hype of football but Madden is still terrible. I watched some videos and it looked alright but once you actually play it you will realize it is the same damn game all over again. (I played it on Xbox One) The new defense changes are pretty dumb and the devs should have used the time and resources to fix the parts of the game that have been broken for years. It is still super easy to driver down the field and dismantle even the best Ds in the game.

Animations are still broken and unrealistic looking. (There should be a lot of broken bones and torn acls) The ragdoll kind of thing is cool but not when players end up flopping around like strech armstrong.

Why make a big deal about giving Kaepernick his tattoos and then still have for than 50% of the players in the game be generic faceless models. NBA 2k has been modeling players with very realistic accuracy for years, tats included, why does EA ignore this every year.

If you can't play it at least go on twtich and watch some people play to get an idea. I'm sorry but EA is still bending their customers over.

Not to pick on you specifically but ive seen it mentioned a few times in this thread about the face scan and models.

The NFL has 32 teams and 52 players on the active roster. If they did even just 10 players (your big name players etc for each team) thats 320 people you scan and use in the game. And how long do you see the face without a helmet on? The NBA has 29 teams with 5 starters and sometimes the occasional 6th man. Thats 145 people if they do EVERY starter in the leauge. The amount of work is much less. Plus, in the nba you dont wear helmets and in the games, you are constantly seeing their face, why would they not take the time to model those guys? If that s the biggest complaint from some people I think madden has improved (I bought madden 25 two weeks ago and havent had it since '11 so im no expert but yeah)

Not to pick on you specifically but ive seen it mentioned a few times in this thread about the face scan and models.

The NFL has 32 teams and 52 players on the active roster. If they did even just 10 players (your big name players etc for each team) thats 320 people you scan and use in the game. And how long do you see the face without a helmet on? The NBA has 29 teams with 5 starters and sometimes the occasional 6th man. Thats 145 people if they do EVERY starter in the leauge. The amount of work is much less. Plus, in the nba you dont wear helmets and in the games, you are constantly seeing their face, why would they not take the time to model those guys? If that s the biggest complaint from some people I think madden has improved (I bought madden 25 two weeks ago and havent had it since '11 so im no expert but yeah)

It is just an excuse. There are so many Footballers on FIFA and EA manages to do a pretty good job with that game. I mean at least try to get body types right. It took them 3 years to make Cam Newton look somewhat like Cam Newton rather than Donkey Kong. It is 2014 and EA sports makes a retarded amount of money. Hire some extra people and put out a game worth buying.

Archived