• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Patriots Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I will be on a plane heading to Boston first thing in the morning, won't have time to post this then. As such, here is your gameday thread!

Who: Carolina Panthers at New England Patriots

Where: Gillette Stadium,  Foxboro, MA

When: Friday 7:30pm

The Huddle Chatroom will be online.

Follow @CarolinaHuddle for pregame tweets and tweets from the sidelines during the game.

Players to Watch:

Cam Newton - Ron Rivera has said he will play a full half. How will his ankle hold up?

Offensive Line - Chandler and Turner are out. Garry Williams and Chris Scott fill in. Expect a heavy dose of running all night long.

Reaves vs Whitaker - Which running back will claim a roster spot? I wouldn't mind the Panthers sitting Williams and Stewart the entire game, just let the young guys compete for the job.

Bene Benwikere - Bene got lead nickel snaps in practice, has Godfrey been supplanted?

I will have my usual exclusive photos and observations this weekend and on Monday.

I hope Belichick doesn't try to kidnap one of our guys. No going to the bathroom, fellas! You never know who might be around the corner..

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I will be around the corner.

Archived