• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

the offensive line wasn't THAT bad...

quoting myself because i'm lazy...

as ugly as it was, the oline didn't play as bad as it looked. on numerous occasions newton held onto the ball way too freaking long. his refusal to throw it away or use a check down is ridiculous. i'm going to assume they're forcing the issue of developing chemistry between him and the WRs and chalk this up to working out the kinks since it's preseason.

as far as run blocking, it is what it is...but there's no way in hell williams can be the bell cow back.

in a nutshell, don't anticipate the world beating offensive line the panthers had in 2008. the current line is serviceable.

Guest NEMasshole

I know you probably don't know it from a distance but the Patriots defense is much improved especially the secondary, our defense is stacked with first round picks now, it's not the bad old Patriots defense from the past few years.

Good coverage put more stress on Cam and the o-line and Chandler Jones is a beast he's going to have 15+ Sacks this year he had 11.5 as a 2nd year player last year.

i understand that Cam is an easy target for people who want to portray themselves as intelligent and Byron Bell led a get rowdy hoorah chant in practice so we want to pretend he's good now but the offensive line was awful tonight. Yes we were down two guys but our starting LT was abused.

I know you probably don't know it from a distance but the Patriots defense is much improved especially the secondary, our defense is stacked with first round picks now, it's not the bad old Patriots defense from the past few years.

Good coverage put more stress on Cam and the o-line and Chandler Jones is a beast he's going to have 15+ Sacks this year he had 11.5 as a 2nd year player last year.

i read an article just before the game that the patriots were going to show off their new defense this game.

it looks much improved.

I know you probably don't know it from a distance but you're an idiot.

The offensive line was awful dude. our leading rusher had like 14 yards. Yeah, um...

But, Turner and Chandler were both out.

It would help if we ran the ball more than 10 times the whole game. They were throwing the ball on almost every play in the first half.

Archived