• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

stewart's ankle

rayzor

fox said that stewart sat today because of an ankle injury. is that something that has been an issue for the whole offseason? also, is it related to the problems he had in oregon and last year here?

i know fox and the trainers have been a bit over-zealous with sitting starters this year (better safe than sorry) and i just wondered if it had much to do with that or is there something else going on.

Per Rotoworld:

Stewart (Achilles) left practice on Tuesday after suffering an ankle injury, the Panthers' official site reports.

Recommendation: Already limited to one practice per day, Stewart suffered the injury during the morning session on Tuesday. No word yet regarding the severity of this issue, but add it to the list alongside of Achilles soreness.

(Rotowire.com)

i'm not going to worry about it until he physically can't play in a game.

You are correct sir. Stewart plays through it when the games count. They are just being cautious at this point, IMO. The toe was a pretty serious injury, but I don't think this one is unless I see him sitting out of the Philly game. I'll be concerned then, not before...

Archived