• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let Cam Sit This Week

chknwing

No DA is vastly overrated by on here. We need Cam.

This play is a prime example.

ctd1.gif

Yea well that is then and this is now. During that Cam wasn't hurt. This time around Cam is playing with a bad ankle and fracture ribs. If our oline fails to block their D line. Cam mind as well bind over get ass rape by the Bucs D on Sunday.

With Cams injury and DA's overrated status on this board, not to mention his throwing hand and lack of mobility, I mentioned a week or so back that Webb might hold our best chance of winning.  Course, I was poo pooed by all the football minds here.  TB will be ready, hope our offense is.  And hope I am wrong about CAM and DA

Yea well that is then and this is now. During that Cam wasn't hurt. This time around Cam is playing with a bad ankle and fracture ribs. If our oline fails to block their D line. Cam mind as well bind over get ass rape by the Bucs D on Sunday.

Well if he's that hurt then he shouldn't play. That's Rivera's call tho. 

Cam with an iffy wheel and sore ribs is still a signicantly better athlete than DA in regards to dealing with poor OL play.

While I understand your concern I think starting DA is not the answer. Stewart, Tolbert, Williams and maybe even Fozzy are the answers. Cam should not have to throw over 25 passes Sunday or run unless he's certain he can do it without getting hit IMO

Archived